Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

A Brief Introduction and Background

Ok, so here it goes. This is my first post and it may take some time to get this right. With that said, let’s start with a little background.

I am The Single Guy, and this is my attempt to chronicle my life (past, present, and future) through stories, events, rants, hopes, and everything else that is me. I tend to have unique points of view and philosophy’s that make me who I am. In all honestly, that is most likely a big reason as to why I am single and continually lonely. I am the type that likes to get in their own way and is constantly living inside my own head, as you will begin to see in future post. Please feel free to leave comments or ask questions on anything you see or read here. I am hoping this will wind up being a partially interactive journey for all those along for the ride. Ok, enough intro and background for now…Now it’s time to get this thing started! Stay tuned! 

No comments:

Post a Comment