Search This Blog

Friday, May 6, 2011

Bad Pickup Lines – Friday Fun

Here are 20 random bad pickup lines that most of us have heard as a joke at some point. If you have actually ever used any of these lines, shame on you!


• Hey, do you work for UPS? I could have sworn I saw you checkin' out ma' package!

• I forgot my phone number. Can I have yours?

• I love every bone in your body... especially mine!

• Can I buy you a drink, or do you just want the money?

• Do I know you? Because I'm having a hard time recognizing you with your clothes on.

• Do you work at Subway? Because you are giving me a foot long.

• I'm new in town, could I have directions to your house.

• Just call me milk, I'll do your body good.

• Great legs, what time do they open?

• Do you believe in love at first sight or should I walk past again?

• Well, here I am. What are your other two wishes?

• You're hot, I'm ugly. Let’s make average babies.

• I lost my virginity! Can I have yours?

• If I tossed this quarter, what are the chances of me getting head?

• That shirt is very becoming on you. If I was on you, I'd be coming too.

• I'm going to have sex with you tonight, you might as well be there to enjoy it!

• Want to play carnival? Sit on my face and I guess how much you weigh.

• Sex is a killer, want to die happy?

• Should I call you in the morning or nudge you?

• I'm a hurdle, do you want to jump me?


Please feel free to add additional bad pickup lines in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment